Wednesday, November 5, 2014

2014 Horror Fest: Wetlands: 32 Out Of 100 Stars

Just your run of the mill German film about hemorrhoids, guys jerking off on pizzas, girls trading used tampons and wiping the residue on themselves, anal leakage, having sex with vegetables and making a girls desire for her divorced parents to get back together seem like the most existential thing ever. The only thing missing is farting and puppies. Whoops, I forgot, the farting is in there too.

The story, when we're not focusing on all the poop and pee and blood, is about a young girl and how her parents getting divorced messed her up. Or something like that. I don't honestly know. Her little brother may have been baked in an over or some shit. I think all the gross stuff is supposed to be like, hey, this is real life. But...I already know that. Believe me you, I am no stranger to the curse of the hemorrhoid. I could write a soliloquy on hemorrhoids, but that wouldn't make it art or artistic or really be in any way interesting to much of anyone else.

If you wanna watch a gross chick have mental issues while her asshole leaks, then this is the movie for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment