Thursday, January 2, 2014

Grown Ups 2: 30 Out Of 100 Stars

Ok, so 30 is probably too high but I have to admit that I enjoyed the early part of the movie. I'm sorry, I find the idea of a moose pissing on people funny, sue me. The problem is that after about 30 minutes or so, where the lack of any sensible script at all can be forgiven, the movie just keeps going further and further into nonsense land and it become painfully clear that there isn't much of a script here at all. Also, the laughs kind of wane, even the crudeness becomes mind numbing because of the COMPLETE lack of a story.

A rushed, ill conceived, hodgepodge collection of mediocre standup in the guise of a feature film, Grown Ups 2 is just Sandler and company comedicly jerking off for 90 minutes. Which would be ok if it were actually funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment