Thursday, November 15, 2012

2007 Year In Review

Ahhh, 2007. I didn't realize I had been writing reviews that long, although I do remember that,

The Woods Have Eyes

was the film that really inspired me. I had decided that Fall to try and squeeze in as many monster movies as I could and when I watched that gem I couldn't help but write a little review to document my thoughts on how bad it was.

I started writing mostly little blurbs for each movie I saw after that. The reviews from 2007 for the most part weren't that in depth but I was getting better at it as time went on, I think.

So anyway, going on memory, here is my Top 10 list for 2007. Movies aren't neccesarily going to be ranked in order of highest to lowest rating because I'm posting the movie ratings exactly as I wrote them at the time, I'm not going to go back and change them even if I disagree with them in hindsight. How I felt at the time is how I felt and the reviews reflect that. Secondly, a movie rated 95 because it's so horrible it's awesome is probably not gonna get ranked over a great movie that got an 85.

10 Best Movies Of 2007
1. Zodiac
2. Walk Hard
3. SuperBad
4. No Country For Old Men
5. Bug
6. The Assassination Of Jesse James
7. Charlie Wilsons War
8. Hot Rod
9. Snakes On A Plane
10. Hatchet

No comments:

Post a Comment