Monday, March 4, 2013

BitchSlap: 72 Out Of 100 Stars

I'm giving this one such a good rating on the sheer basis that I feel absolutely confounded trying to figure out if I liked it or not. I mean, I enjoyed the fuck out of watching it, but I'm not real sure why.

It's pure camp to be sure, but it's intent is to be pure camp, so does that lessen itself? I honestly don't know.

There really is nothing to the story. It's just 3 hot girls out in the dessert looking for some sort of treasure. It's filled with purposely wretched DIALOGUE and one liners that made me giggle at their absurdity more often than not, so there ya go.

I will say this now that I think back on watching it. The actual gun fights and action scenes are damn well done and enjoyable. The 3 main character (all hot chicks) are nice to look at it and even though there is no real nudity it's still pleasing to the eye.

When the movie isn't focused on the girls in the dessert it's showing us flashbacks that are all ludicrously green screened to the point of cringe, but again, that's on purpose, so how do you take it? And again, I laughed more often than not so there you go once more.

I guess what I've been trying to say is that I really liked this movie and at the same time apologize for liking it, which is weak of me. Fuck that. It's a fun movie. Watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment