Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2011 Year In Review

2011 Year In Review
Probably not much sense in me doing a top 10 list as I clearly didn't watch too many movies in 2011, but fuck it. Of the films I did see, I think the top 4 probably hold up real well against anything I didn't see. We Need To Talk About Kevin really knocked my cock in the dirt, just an awesome film and an awesome performance from Tilda Swinton.

Super 8 and Chronicle were, and still are, such breaths of fresh air in the monster/super hero movie world. I'd take either of those over anything else in the genre, save for The Watchmen, in the last 5 years.

Top 10 Movies Of 2011
1. We Need To Talk About Kevin
2. Super 8
3. Chronicle
4. Melancholia
5. Cedar Rapids
6. Planet Of The Apes
7. Barneys Version
8. 21 Jump Street
9. The Descendants
10. The Change Up

No comments:

Post a Comment