Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Compliance: 25 Out Of 100 Stars

I fear I am not eloquent enough to explain how boring this movie is.

Starring Dreama Walker of Don't Trust The Bitch In Apartment 23, this is the true story of a prank call that goes way beyond Is Your Refrigerator Running?

I've read up on the story, and while it is true, and while the movie does stay pretty tight to the actual events, it doesn't mean that watching it wont be the longest 90 minutes of your fucking life.

The problem is that you can't really feel any sympathy for people this dumb. Even the victim, at some point you just have to shake your head and be done with giving a fuck what happens to her. This happens about a minute into the conversation. Luckily we're blessed with about 80 more minutes of movie.

I guess the actors did a good enough job of being close to retarded, I mean, I dunno what else they could have done.

As the film winds down and we get the natural sense that some conclusion has to come, I guess it gets a wee bit more interesting, but not really, it's just finding out the end of a boring story. At the very end there's a few quick scenes with the cops as they investigate some leads, it lasts about 2 minutes and is the most exciting part of the film.

Dreama Walker is topless a lot, if that interests you, but it's neither sexy or erotic.

I have never been this bored staring at pretty boobs for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment