Monday, August 5, 2013

Haywire: 70 Out Of 100 Stars

I'll be honest, I couldn't really tell you much of what was going or who was who or what, but the action was good. Didn't like her picking up a dude and telling him the story as a means of narration. Why the fuck would she need him? And don't say to bandage her up.

I gotta admit, some the fight scenes, I was thinking about the sweat she was working up in her lady parts and it turned me on. The fight scenes were mostly realistic but they went on too long and with too much punch/block choreography. And I get it, chokes are the thing nowadays, but it got to be too much.

Maybe I didn't like this movie as much as I thought. Nah, I did. It was good enough I guess. It wont knock your socks off or nothing but it's good for what it tries to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment