Tuesday, August 6, 2013

American Reunion: 72 Out Of 100 Stars

It has some major belly laughs, mostly all due to Stiffler, and it has a nice collection of T&A, and really those are all I wanted from this one, hence the solid rating.

However, as I was watching, and this is coming from someone who's the perfect age to have appreciated the whole franchise from start to finish, I found myself just not caring that much about the characters. In other words, there was too much damn story here. The fuck do I care if Jim and the redhead are having marriage problems? Honestly, none of the secondary characters in this one made me give a shit about them. But that's ok. Stiffler shitting in a cooler and Jims neighbors strip show in the car were pretty much enough for me to enjoy the movie, I just wish there was more of that and less exposition.

Oh, and Rebecca DeMornay as Finches mom probably bumped this sucker up a few notches. I love Jennifer Coolidge, but Stiffler wins this battle hands down.

You wont be sorry you attended this reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment