Tuesday, August 6, 2013

2012 Year In Review

Either I missed some really great movies, or I just wasn't that impressed with this years lot. I guess Men In Black 3 was my favorite film of the year, though in looking back on it I really, really liked The Campaign as well. Even though I had it rated it higher than some of the films that made my top 10, I couldn't in good conscience put That's My Boy on my year end list. More than anything I felt a bit let down by this years big films. Django, Argo, Silver Linings and Prometheus all left me wanting something just a little bit more than they gave me, but whatever.

Top 10 Movies Of 2012
1. Men In Black 3
2. The Campaign
3. Django Unchained
4. Argo
5. Safety Not Guaranteed
6. Flight
7. American Reunion
8. The Silver Linings Playbook
9. Why Stop Now
10. Prometheus

No comments:

Post a Comment