Thursday, January 24, 2013

2009 Horror Fest: Bigfoot: 30 Out Of 100 Stars

Man oh man. When I saw there was a film about Bigfoot, co starring and co produced by Angie Everheart and Richard Tyson, I nearly ejaculated upon myself.

I was brought back down to earth when I learned that it was pretty much nothing more than a kids movie, a Harry And The Hendersons for the Aughts.

Anyway, judging as best as I can. I can't say that it's not all that great.

The setups and reactions move too fast and people seem to be way too accepting of a Bigfoot amongst them.

The love story between the teens takes 1 interaction to develop into a relationship. The boy is rather nonplussed when he first sees the Bigfoot.

All in all it's just a goofy comedy, slash friendship story that's been done hundreds of times.

10 points for Angies breasts which can't be ignored even when she's playing a straight laced mom. 10 Points for Richard Tyson being fucking Richard Tyson, and 10 points for the teenage girls ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment