Monday, January 21, 2013

Elf: 62 Out Of 100 Stars

 When this movie came out my natural reaction was to say "Jesus Christ, the fuckin cheerleader made a Christmas movie?". And thus I skipped it.

Over the years Ive heard nothing but raves about it and have gone on to enjoy almost all of Ferrels post SNL work. Still, the time had passed for me and Elf. But on a snowy, fuckin cold, day before Christmas with nothing else to do I gave it a download and watched it.

It's not all that, but it's fun. I expected to laugh more than I did and while it was touching it was sort of all over the place when it came to James Caans character and the father/son relationship.

Better than average, could of used a lot more of Zooey Deschanle or whatever the fuck that sweet birds name is, especially some shower boobie. I kid, that was a sweet fucking scene.

A fun little Christmas film but not the groundbreaking lol riot people born after 1990 claim it is.

Interesting side note, I was talking to my grandma an hour or 2 after I had watched this on Saturday and she says "Alf is on tonight." I says "Alf?", "YES, AN ALF SPECIAL!" she says in her "didn't you hear me you dumb fuck, I said ALF, learn to listen you fuckin goof" voice. Well anyway as I was flipping thru the channels on Saturday night I see that Elf is playing on CBS. I hate that old fuckin honery bitch. Maybe not hate, but she's a fuckin pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment