Monday, January 21, 2013

Killer Pad: 2 Out Of 100 Stars

Geez Louise how does a movie this wretched get made? A film by Robert Englund, with an appearance by Joey Lawrence.

So these 3 dudes from Illinois, drive to Los Angeles, and end up in a house in the hills that is a portal for the devil, but fuck man if this isn't the worst acted, worst written movie I've ever seen then I dunno what is.

The jokes and set ups are so awful that I can't even imagine that friends of friends of friends of people involved in this shit could have an IQ over 60.

As I was watching this I was reminded of the Zuffa produced Vegas Bachelor Party and how much I would pay to watch that wretched movie instead of this one, that's how bad this shit is.

I laughed once, at a toilet joke, cause I'm easy like that.

The 3 guys tell the lamest jokes, do the lamest "in unison" chants that are supposed to be funny but are just dreadful and are just so incomprehensibly stupid that they wouldn't even fit in in a fucking Police Academy movie.

God damn I cant tell you how bad this shit was. All the kills but 1 were lame and again man the fucking jokes, I just sat here mouth agape at how anyone could conceivably think any of the jokes were funny. And the most horrid thing is that the jokes come at a non stop pace, but NONE OF THEM ARE FUNNY. It's a fucking record for jokes to laughs ratio in a movie I imagine.

The characters are so dumb, but it's not funny dumb, it's just tedious dumb. How do we get laid? How do you get laid? For fuck sakes man come on.

In the middle of a house party with murder and titty on display I started to fall asleep, that's how shit this film is. God dammit.

Fuck this movie. I dare anyone to watch this fuckin thing. I FUCKIN DARE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment