Monday, January 21, 2013

Role Models: 72 Out Of 100 Stars

Yeah it's funny. I was however expecting...........more? I dunno, I belly laughed so hard at the commercials and was quite honestly expecting something classic, which it's not, but that's not a fair assesment of something.

Anyhoo, everyone is really good, although McLovin playing a kid still was kind of weird and the black kid wasn't quite as stand out as I thought he might be. Stifler and Rudd were pretty fun though and the damn lady who ran the kids center was the fucking the queen of this film.

The tits were good, the swearing was fun, the emotional stuff underneath the laughs and characters was pretty good but I don't think I loved the McLovin storyline all that much and was probably a little surprised and upset that that's where the dominant part of the movie roamed.

All in all a lot of good laughs. Spend the afternoon with these Role Models and you'll be a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment