Monday, January 21, 2013

Blackout: 60 Out Of 100 Stars

Odd film this. The sum of it's parts maybe lacked a little bit but in the end it accomplished it's goal of providing enough drama to leave me entertained and wanting to see the conclusion, so I had to put it on the good side of average.

The only reason I downloaded it is because it stars the delectable Amber Tamblyn whom I've had a crush on ever since she was a wee little lass on General Hospital.

The story itself is about 3 strangers getting stuck in an elevator, we're given a little back story on each character that evolves over the course of their incarceration until everything comes together in the final act.

Tamblyn doesn't get to rock her little bod much so that was disappointing but there is some nice sexual torture involved and I as I said, the drama kept me watching.

Directing and the directors overuse of certain gimmicks was a bit distracting but I can live with it.

Probably could have been a lot better, but for what it was I enjoyed it fine enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment