Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sex Drive, Unrated Edition: 77 Out Of 100 Stars

This is a review of the unrated version and right from the get go we're treated to some hilarious sight gags involving penis and vagina, just funny shit.

Kind of odd for me to a rate a movie this high when I say that I didn't really like any of the characters but the pure balls to the wall (pardon the pun) sexual humor just completely takes over the film and really doesn't let up once it sets in.

There's a story here, but it matters not. What this is is 90 minutes of dick and cunt jokes and they're good, really good.

Now as I said, I didn't really like any of the main characters, and the story was nothing but background fluff, but those things are ancillary to keep moving through raunchy and sick humor, so they never really get in the way. I laughed, I laughed hard, I laughed a lot, and that's the point.

No comments:

Post a Comment